Enter the 6th Annual Strelitzia Competition
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com. Please note that entries close at midnight SAST on 27 February 2022.
• Entrants will have exclusive access to private groups in which they are encouraged to motivate one another, share information, brainstorm ideas and swap critiques on one another's work.
• During the mentorship phase, regular Q&As will be held with industry experts who will share their knowledge with entrants.
• Lessons and articles on various topics will be posted in the Facebook group to assist entrants as they prepare their manuscripts for submission.
• A series of fortnightly webinars will be available free of charge to entrants, starting in March 2022. Those who cannot attend the live events will have access to recordings and slideshow presentations of the webinars after the event. However, active participation is always encouraged, where possible.
• Each entrant will be allocated their own mentor who will be available to assist with goal-setting, advice on writing craft, and to answer questions.
• Entrants will receive feedback on their manuscript from their mentors. It isn't, however, a free editorial service. Mentors should not be expected to provide detailed editorial feedback on chapters.